Sunday, March 29, 2009

N he said, 'have a nice Sunday'

Baby's competition is over, training has reduced...
things seems to be heading for the better.
not that i drag helping her, but its time to rest...
but rest seems to be running away from me....
more assignments to be done, datelines....
and recently, my job has became very uncertain.
things are not fixed or confirmed, im just hanging.
now i finally feel what others have been complaining about,
having to do two persons workload for the same price...
im also thinking of moving on...
was thinking of pacing myself, doing my homework early.
stayed home the whole of saturday just to work on 1 assignment,
hoping that sunday i can go out and relax....
---n he said, '...... have a nice sunday'---
there goes my wkend...

hope you guys out there had a better wkend than me

No comments: