Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Classes...

Its the second half of the semester.....
Feeling very lazy... now i begin to understand why alot of pple opt to drop out...
Somebody save me....

came across this very interesting quote,
'The only way to have a good idea,
is to come up with plenty of ideas'
Linus Pauling

As the new class started today, met a former classmate.
He helped me alot in my previous module.
M i glad to meet him there.
Didn't have to opportunity to thank him for the tips n gifts.
Really appreciate them.

Baby came back from her Viet trip and is now planning on another trip...
She is addicted to travelling. Gosh...
Im happy to see her so refreshed after a trip with her gang.
She went shopping the whole day today with her close friend, Merry.
Wonder how she mange to walk non stop... hm...

I got to get back to my assignments...
BRB

No comments: