Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My lovely girlfriend

sorry guys, i just need to show off some
wonderful things my girlfriend did for me

Weeks before my exams, she wrote me this note,
to encourage me to study hard.
and it was attach to a sweet treat made by her
(the picture was straight, but when uploaded, it changed)

this is the sweet treat. = ) yummy

the nite when i was admitted to the hospital,
was being quarantine... becoz i had fever
i did not have any food since afternoon...
then baby came to my rescue at about 11pm,
made porridge and asked the nurse to bring it in to me
it tastes sweet, becoz she went through all the trouble to get it to me.

when i got out of the hospital, i only had 2 days to prepare for my exams,
she cooked tomato base pasta, with loads of meat

and more meat... = )

the next day, we decided to have noodles
juz had this craving for it....
then she added eggs with tomato and prawns...
she peeled every single one of it...

this was another occasion that she cooked fried rice.
loads of ingredients, so tasty too...

she also cooked prawns


Thank you Dear, for being such a darling.
always looking after me during exams as well as the fevers.
your cooking is getting better each time.
i think its in the genes, inherited them from your dad.
i may not know how to express the feelings and
thoughts when you did all these and more for me at that point of time.
but i really appreciate them. hugz



wanted to get one of this for a long time, but wasn't able to
so when i knew of a friend that had it, i asked if i could try it
had the license long ago, but did not practice, so very blur on the controls...
maybe next time... i'll get my own

thanx hun for everything.
lets look forward to a good holiday and celebration k. = )

1 comment:

Term Papers said...

I have enjoyed reading That You just need show Me some wonderful things Your girlfriend did for Your
Weeks before Your exams, she wrote You this note,to encourage You to study hard.
And Look Delicious Dish was attach to a sweet treat made by her.


Term papers