Monday, May 5, 2008

1st trip to Holland


Flew in to amsterdam, schphol airport. its my first time on european ground

cafe inside the airport

after hrs of waiting, decided to grab something to bite

walked around the airport, there was juz no response from the company or the agent

was hungry again, found a small mini mart

found this halk bagette with chesse n meant

fruit drink & bread was next

walked afew rounds before coming bac the same location to wait for the agent

saw many pple eating this. couldnt resist anymore, so i got one for myself

meeting point

it was before christmas, so quite abit of deco

agents, but non of them is looking for me

wondered why i ate so many times? coz i was there waiting for
14hrs before the agent came for me

this is my room, the interior

the view outside the cabin

the other side

bad weather

choppy seas

engine room

look at that tool

engine

the engine control room

willl upload more pics in awhile....

No comments: